2500 Watt Modified Sine Solar Generator | SOLGEN 25M
Power When You Need It – whether preparing for a grid down situation or just looking for an inexpensive way to generate clean power, the SOLGEN 25M – 2500 W Modified Sine Solar Generator is our most inexpensive solution. Compact, powerful and affordable, the SOLGEN 25M will provide power for remote sites, apartments, small homes, cabins, and RV’s.
This 2500 W Modified Sine Solar Generator comes with the following:
- 2500 W Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- One 1200 Wh (watt hour) sealed lead acid solar AGM Battery
- One 100 W Solar Panel
- 30 amp PWM Charge Controller
- 120 V Duplex Outlet
- External Power Access Panel – for charging phones, tablets, laptops or just providing power through the circular 12 V supply (cigarette lighter style) for lights and other appliances. Panel also includes a digital voltmeter for easy monitoring of battery voltage.
- Proprietary Battery Maintenance System – keeping batteries charged when not in use is the key to maximum longevity and protection of your battery storage investment. Our built-in maintenance systems will ensure that your batteries last longer than anything else on the market. Requires AC power.
- 250 amp ANL Fuse
- Heavy Duty Battery Cables
- 30 ft Solar Wire – connect solar panels to the batteries
- Expand to three AGM Batteries and three 100 watt Solar Panels.
Start small with one battery and one panel and add on as your need requires and your budget allows.
SYSTEM INCLUDES everything you need to start making and storing power by simply connecting the batteries and pointing the panels at the sun – power can be used from the system while it is being charged by the sun. The 2500 watt Modified Sine Wave* inverter generates power that is very handy for a range of applications – charging smart phones, laptops and tablets. The SOLGEN 25M is not only suitable for emergency situations but also terrific for everyday use to power lights, charge batteries and electronics, run basic appliances and tools.
When you choose to power tools and/or appliances with a solar generator, you’re making a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions that destroy our ecosystems. Fuel-powered generators can’t compete with that. The SOLGEN 25M – 2500 W Modified Sine Solar Generator makes free, clean power – no fumes, no noise.
Modified sine wave inverters, such as in this unit, work well for some motors or resistive loads (i.e light bulbs) but, are not recommended for sensitive electronics, audio equipment, or devices with microprocessors. Transformer-less capacitive input powered devices or high intensity discharge lamps (e.i. metal halide) may suffer damage. (For sensitive equipment, see our 2500W Pure Sine Wave Generator.)
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (801) 466-4678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2500 W Modified Sine Solar Generator FEATURES
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive panel output tolerance (0-3%);
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum panel frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance – withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- IP65 rated panel junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications – small charging demands to full size appliances.
- Panels compatible with different mounting systems – Mounting Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts
- Durable wheeled case allows portability and power to co-exist.
- One to three batteries / one to three panels – you decide!
- 30 x 50 mm LCD Display
- Equipped with industrial-grade STM 8 microprocessor to control charging and discharging process
- Charge rate adjustable with dual USB ports
- Four stage charge management – Equilibrium, Bulk, Absorb and Float charge phases
- Temperature compensated charging
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Inverse connection protection
- Low voltage and overcharge protection
- Equipped with MC4 Inline fuse and ANL fuse charge controller and battery protection
- Sealed batteries – no maintenance, fumes or explosion hazard
- Heavy duty battery cables
- UL listed solar cable
2500 W Modified Sine Solar Generator Warranty
- The 2500 Watt Modified Sine Solar Generator has a 1-year warranty on the main system and batteries and a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty on panel power delivery. Lifetime support. The SolGen 25M is assembled in Utah by the same people who provide our excellent customer support.
- *Check our Inverter Education page for differences and details on inverters.
- **Due to weight, the battery, solar panels and main unit ship separately. Comes with diagram and connection instructions.